A bunch of store visits!

Ok...I know it has been awhile. I'm finally settled in my new place and finally have internet! (whoo hoo...thank you Verizon!)

Since it has been AGES since I've done a store visit, I'm going to do one large post of several store visits I did in the fall.



For one of my more recent store visits, I wore my JCrew Peacoat, Lululemon Refresh Racer in Inkwell, Lululemon Post Practice Cardi, and Frey Veronica Slouch Boots.

Turn Around Tight in White Herringbone, Size 6

I really liked these Turn Around Tights in White Herribone. I liked the ruching on the side, and the panels gave it more support than normal Wunder Unders.


I actually don't have many long tights anymore. I think I sold most of mine since they were black (and black is being slowly phased out of my life). I like how light these are and the fact I can wear them in any color....they already got a ton of wear!



The material was really thick since it was Rulu. They were completely opaque (and really soft). 

Twist and Turn Tank, Size 6

The Twist and Turn Tank was marked down....a lot. I think it was $29ish? I really loved the Nightfall color, but I couldn't justify the color since I couldn't wear it with a lot of bottoms.

Twist and Turn Tank in Toothpaste, Size 6

I ended up getting the Grey and Toothpaste version since I could wear it with almost all of my colored bottoms. I also liked that it was a great neutral with a pop of color. It is a well supported bra for a built in bra tank...especially for the chesty ladies. I don't have many built in tanks anymore, but this one is great. I will get a ton of use in the summer.

Om Tank in Ombre, Size 4

The Om Tank was cute in Ombre, but it reminded so much of my Fabletics Tank I got a few months ago. The quality wasn't much better, and I couldn't see myself paying that much for it. The Exquisite Bra was nice, but I was really hoping to try on one in Nightfall. I did like the back design though.

Karamacollected Jacket in Heathered Grey, Size 6

I really wanted to love the Karmacollected Jacket, but I couldn't justify the ridiculous collar! I didn't mind the jacket with the zipper open, but the collar was just too much to try to control.

Exquisite Tank in Nightfall, Size 6

The Exquisite Tank was pretty in Nightfall, but this was a like and not a need....so I needed to leave it in store for someone else to love.


In one of my other store visits, I wore my Rain Runner Jacket in Rust Berry (LOVE this jacket by the way), Athleta Sugar Rush Pullover, Heathered Grey CRB, and Frye slip ons.

Fleecy Keen in Fuel, Size 6

I tried the Fleecy Keen again this year, and have the same opinion as last year. It's really cute but not worth $198. It would be a better value if it was about $50 less.

Awesoma Henley in Hyperstripe Slate and Ghost, Size 6

I did pick up an Awesoma Henley on sale. I was impressed with the softness of the Henley, and it ended up being a steal on markdown.

Radiant Long Sleeve in Heathered Rust Berry and White, Size 4

I really liked the Radiant LS, but I couldn't figure out my size. The 4 looked the best unbuttoned, but looked too tight buttoned. I ended up grabbing a 4, and I'm glad I did....it ended up stretching out a tiny bit making the fit perfect.

Om & Roam in Heathered Rust Berry, Size 4

I ordered the Om & Roam pullover online in a size 6, and it was HUUUUUUUGE. I'm glad I gave it a second chance in a size 4. It has been easily one of my favorite fall items...it's so soft and warm. I love longing around in it.

Bhakti Jacket in Black Grape, Size 6
The Bhakti Jacket in Black Grape was one of my bigger disappointments this year. I wanted to love this one because of the color, but it just didn't lay right. I think the material was too thick. Last year, the black looked great partially unzipped and fully zipped, but this one looked awkward when it was anything but zipped.

Yogi Racerback in Heathered Angelwing, Size 6

I liked the Yogi Racerback because it worked with for casual and workout wear, but I thought the size 6 was a little too big.

Yogi Racerback in Heathered Berry Yum Yum, Size 4
I tried the Yogi Racerback in a 4, and the fit was much better. I definitely will get a lot of use of this tank outside the gym.

Well that is it! Thanks for being great readers! I hope to have all of my blog kinks worked out soon. Expect another blog sale. After moving AGAIN, I took it upon myself to do another closet cleanout. 



No comments:

Post a Comment