Another Lululemon Blog Sale


*Photos are posted. Once again, as a reminder....if you would like additional photos of the item, please use the search function on my blog. Thank you for shopping!*

Like I said in my earlier post, I'm having another blog sale! I always try to do a closet purge and get rid of the "excess." This purge was a little harder for me because I'm getting rid of a few items I love despite giving them enough love. I'm trying to re-home these that will get the love they deserve!

The following items are for sale. I will update this later tonight with photos. In the meantime, you can use the "search" button on the right for photos of the actual item.


Size 2:

  • Angel Blue 105f Singlet, Size 2, worn 2-3 times, $40  Sold


Size 4:
  • Black/Polar Cream Laceoflauge Back on Track Tank, Size 4, $40
  • Nimbus Groovy Stripe Scuba, Size 4, $70
  • Nimbus Groovy Stripe Cool Racerback, Size 4, $25


Size 6:

  • Universal Stripe Base Runner, Size 6, worn once, $80 (rare item and good stripe placement...was not released to many stores last year) Pending Payment
  • Black Wee Are From Space Inspire Crops, Size 6, worn a handful of times, $70 Pending Payment
  • Black Inspire Crops, Size 6, worn a handful of times, $55
  • Black In the Flow Shorts, Size 6, Soot Light Still Shorty Shorts, Size 6, worn 1-2 times, $40
  • Bali Breeze/Fatigue Wee Are from Space Wunder Under Crops, Size 6, new without tags, $80
  • Black Pique Skinny Will Pants, Size 6, worn a handful of times, $80 Sold
  • Black Crosstown Pants, Size 6, worn once, $135 (Selling for what I paid for. I love these, I just don't wear black anymore)


Size 8:

  • Black Ebb to Studio Bra, Size 8, worn 4-5 times, $35
  • Fresh Teal Ebb to Studio Bra, Size 8 worn 2-3 times, $35


Ivivva Size 14 (Lululemon Size 5/6):

  • Ivivva Bali Breeze Reversible Rhythmic Tights, Size 14, worn 2-3 times $45
  • Ivviva Keep Ur Cool Racerbacks, Size 14, new without tags, $15 Sold
    • -Ray
    • -Mermaid Tears
    • -Seapunk
    • -Creamsicle Pop Wee Are from Space

Shipping is typically $5 per item in the US. I'll pay shipping to US if over $100. I use PayPal as GOODS and always pay the fee. 

Accepted buyers are taken in the order they are received, not by the amount they offer. My prices are usually significantly lower than eBay and other sites closet sites so please do not try to haggle the price. I can provide additional photos, but I will be taking buyers by the order they are received. If someone changes their mind, the next person in line will be able to purchase it.  PayPal invoices will be sent out as soon as a buyer has committed to that item and provided a PayPal email. If a buyer does not pay the invoice within 24 hours (without prior notice), I will void out of the invoice and send an invoice to the next alternate.

Please email me if you are interested.Thank you ladies so much for helping me purge my closet!



No comments:

Post a Comment