Temporary Blog Closure

Hello ladies.

It saddens me to announce that I will be temporarily closing by blog until further notice. I have been trying to get back in the swing of things, but I haven't had the time or resources I once had to regularly post. Every time I attempt to come back, I am faced with another uphill battle so it's easier to temporarily shut my blogging doors than to try to play a cat and mouse game with you. I was enthusiastic over the blog's growth over the past year....I have done paid sponsorship, guest blogging for fitness apparel companies, and have been featured in printed press. This was quite an accomplishment that wouldn't have happened without loyal readers. I am sincerely appreciative and grateful for your loyalty.


Let's be honest here....there are many fashion, beauty, and fitness blogs....but the realm of fitness apparel blogs is rather small. If you have not done so, I encourage you to check out Agent Athletica's Blog. Her blog has also been a new development that has also been a quick (and rightful) success overnight covering all of the latest trends in fitness fashion. 

I will not be keeping my domain, but my achieves will be available at insightfulathlete.blogspot.com. Once again, I thank you all for reading...it's been a great ride. 

No comments:

Post a Comment