Big Changes


Hello, hello ladies. I know it has been pretty silent over here. Just wanted to give some updates  since there has been a TON of changes over the last several months:

Change #1: 


I'm getting out of the Marine Corps! After 7 years of service as a Captain in the Marine Corps, I am finally saying goodbye. It's a sad but exciting note for me, and I can't wait for my next chapter!

Change #2


I'm moving to Michigan! That's right folks...moving closer to my Indiana roots to Grand Rapids, Michigan.

Change #3


I got a new job! Dropping my combat boots for something I really love.....project management and six sigma!


Change #4


I have a fiance! His name is Brian, and I couldn't ask for a better person. We are two pea's in a pod, and I can't wait to start my new life with him. 

(Yes, I'm sure this will come up. Yes...I was married before. I had a terrible situation that was nothing but stress and anxiety, but I'm grateful that is a closed chapter in my life. I have nothing but happiness, and can't wait to start my new adventures!)

Change #5


I got a new puppy! (Ok...we, we....got a new puppy....but I'm still excited!) His name is Flint, and he's a German Shepherd. He's my second bestie (next to Brian, of course) and has been growing like a weed! I can't believe he's only 4 1/2 months. Such a big baby!

Change #6/7



I lost my domain :(. My custom domain was snagged by someone else....I'm sure they are using my prior traffic to continue to gain new traffic (hence the athletic links). Please don't visit them and give them any more traffic. If you want to see my older posts, please visit my blogspot domain. 

I can try to get it back, but I'm not banking on it. I'm am in the works of a new site called Gymwear.Guru. This site is not functioning yet. The goal is to start in Wordpress (something I should have done a long long time ago). Once I get a new template running, I'll try to import the older content from Blogger.

So that's it! If you're back, thank's for your loyalty! 
New blog, start. If you have any feedback from my previous blog (e.g., new directions, focus, types of content), please let me know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment