Brand Review: Fabletics

When I was ordering from Ellie, the same day I made another order from Fabletics.


Fabletics was cofounded by Kate Hudson. Like Ellie, you get to pick out two items every month for $49.95-69.95


There were a few differences with their program compared to Ellie...some good and bad. (I'll do another brand brawl comparing the two later). With Fabletics, you cannot mix and match pieces....if you buy items as a "subscription", you have to the outfit listed (i.e. top and bottom, vice 2 tops or 2 bottoms). The good news is they do offer free shipping, and it only took an extra day or two compared to Ellie.

Fabletics Review - Here's what I got:





I ordered the Fabletics "Stretch" outfit. This was normally $59.95, but I got a 50% coupon for my first outfit. This outfit came with the Kingston pullover and the Asaro leggings.







The Kingston sweatshirt wasn't what I thought it would be when I pulled it out. I was actually a little worried because it looked kind of generic.



While it felt like a worn in hoodie, it didn't feel super soft but it was comfy. I thought it was little boxy though. It will still be good for lounging around.



The Asaro leggings were nice. They were 90% poly and 10% spandex. They fit well, but they weren't incredibly thick. I don't have a lot of longer legging, so I plan on keeping these for winter runs with the husband.

Overall, the Fabletics outfit is really comfortable. I don't really think it is compared to Lululemon, but it is a cheaper option for about $25-30 a piece.



I also bought a sports bra for like $15. I knew it wouldn't have padding in it, but for $15 it had an adorable back.


The material was pretty thin, but it was a cute sports bra. I think I can get more wear during the summer, but I am worried about "headlights" in thin tank tops. I might put the Lululemon bra inserts in the bra to keep any nip from showing.

Overall, I'm pretty pleased with my Fabletics subscription. It wasn't bad for $45 worth of items. I don't know if I will keep subscriptions with Ellie or Fabletics, but they both offer some cheap alternatives for basic items.

Has anyone else tried Fabletics? Post your Fabletics Review!

(These items were purchased with my own money, and my review has no promotion or association with the company)