Lululemon and Nike Store Visit - 10/9/13

So I had an hair appointment in Georgetown on Saturday. I had an hour to kill before I picked up my husband at the airport....so I stopped in Lululemon and Nike. Wish I would have known because I would have taken my Herringbone Nice Asana jacket to return.


Tried the En Route jacket in inkwell. I thought this jacket was absolutely terrible, but it slowly starting to grow on me. I still don't think I would want it...especially at full price...but it wasn't bad.


Oh my...there were so many beautiful baroque items! I was not feeling the Yeah Yoga crops until I  saw the beautiful baroque version. They actually fit very well and they made the but look nice.


So mad my camera didn't work on this one. I had to pry myself away from these....they almost went home with me.


The pattern is gorgeous and they look lux....but they do have a slight shine to them and they are sheer. The print does a good job hiding it....my nude underwear wasn't visible at all, but you could see through them when I did the bent knee test. They were a little on the thin side.


I also tried on a paisley angelwing Swiftly tank on markdown for $34 and the deep zin Inspire crops. They were thick and felt amazing. I think Inspires are like my go to crops.....because they seem to be the only ones I want to snatch up. I love the material, the fit, and the pockets!


This was another one I had to talk myself out of.  I didn't like the gold zippers on the jacket when I saw the upload, but it actually looks very pretty in real life. I think the only bad thing was the material, because it affected the fit. I found it punched up a bit and puckered.....that was a killer for me. I think because my pique forme fits so well, it makes it hard to justify it....I really wanted it though.


They also had a new wild orchid and deep zin Power Y tank. I'm kicking myself for not checking to see if it was luon or luon light.


The Lululemon Georgetown location also had invites for a "special event" tomorrow. After talking to one of the male educators, its going to be an event just like the one on Tyson's Corner. I need to take back my Nice Asana. I might go tomorrow to see if there is anything special. Anyone going to the Georgetown Lululemon event?

These sales have popped up all over my local stores and they definitely all different. Tyson's was via product drop email. Logan's Circle was over Facebook post. Now Georgetown is over flyer. Keep a lookout from your local stores!


I stopped by the Nike store to see if there were any new items. I haven't looked on the site in awhile, but Lulumum mentioned an Epic pullover that she loved...and it reminded me to check them out.


The pants were a little overpriced at $95. I didn't think they felt that special. The tank was cute for $28 and soft. I think I would have needed to size down to an XS because it was a little baggy.



I tried on the Epic pullover that Lulumum mentioned. It looks just like deep zin and it's $85...not a bad price. I really liked the boatneck neckline. I think this is another piece I would have wanted to see in an XS. I might keep an eye online to see if it gets marked down.


I really liked this long sleeve run shirt, but I was shocked to find out that it was $95. It was a good longs sleeve, but not worth $95...no way. Maybe $60 tops. I'll keep an eye on this on markdown.


This run jacket was cute and $135. I felt it was little overpriced. It wasn't too feminine, but I liked the color and shape. (I still have the LS underneath...its not part of the jacket)


I ended up taking the deep zin Inspires, paisley angelwing Swiftly tank, and a beautiful baroque Fly Away Tamer headband. I really wanted a beautiful baroque piece, but none of the items that had the print was for me. I love the zin color and feel I can get a lot more use out of a solid print.




 I thought my two new pieces looked really good with my new pique Forme jacket. I'm still impressed on how well this fits. it doesn't really wrinkle up and I don't have to keep smoothing it out....plus its pretty warm too!

So that was it. I can't wait to see these holiday fitness pieces. Even though Chip has made some dumb comments that can be frustrating, I really do like the improvements I've seen in the quality and color selections. Last year was terrible. with the orange and inkwell jail stripes. They can't change overnight, but they definitely have improved a great deal over the last couple months. I hope they keep this up over the holiday!