Lululemon Store Visit - 5/5/14


I had a moment to swing by Clarendon Lululemon during Cinco de Mayo yesterday!


I was feeling pretty "hippie" yesterday, so I was rocking my new Pistil headband, Hard Tail pullover, Lululemon Atma tank in plum, Dance Studio pants in fatigue, and Rainbow flip flops. Haha...I got asked if I was a yoga instructor....twice :).


I really liked the color blue tropics in the In the Flow crops, but unfortunately they were sheer. My butt is taking one for the team right now....as you can see, the tag is showing without bending over. My Muda Light as Air thong is doing a good job hiding any panty lines, but these are still pretty sheer.

Note - It perplexes me that a pair of yoga pants can actually make your ass look bad. Yoga pants are supposed to make your butt look awesome, not worse than it is!


Blue tropic and pipe dream blue Speed shorts were really cute, but I'm still not crazy about the fit. I really liked my Oiselle Roga shorts I got this weekend, so these aren't as tempting anymore!


I also tried the earl grey Forme jacket and pipe dream blue Tall Pacesetter. I loved the Forme and had to get it. The Pacesetter was cute, but I don't think the blue and white will go with much...so I passed.


The pipe dream blue color on the Club shorts were cute, but I wasn't impressed with the fit. I'm not a huge fan of Bermuda shorts anyways. They pucker really bad at the crotch. I may have considered these at markdown, but definitely not full price.


I really liked the print of this cashew Flow Y bra. It's a great neutral for bright tanks! I just loaded up on bras at Victoria's Secret a few weeks ago, so I passed. I really liked it though!


The Solo bra was nice, but it was a pass for me. Note the photo....I didn't sensor out the "nipples" like a normally do because its not my "headlights". There are vertical darts that run 2-3 inches under the boob that make it look like nipples. I'm not for anything giving me real....or faux......"headlights" so I passed.


The Twist and Wrap sweater was a little too complex for me...and too big. I tried a size 6 and it was huge. I did like it worn as a cardigan, but it seemed like too much work for what it was.

The Wamo Camo Wunder Under Crops (WUC) looked nice with the Peace of Mind tank. I really liked the "tencel" material used in the tank, but the hole in the back looked like some this...well...missing. The Wamo Camo WUC were nice and very opaque. They were made of that new denim material, which has been great for prints. I really liked the print...it was a little brighter pink in person, but I decided to pass. I try not to get prints that have limited color options.


The material is really soft and a little more lightweight than regular luon (in a good way). There's not a high poly content or shine like printed tanks. It reminds me of my medium grey Cool Racerback (CRB), except a tad bit thicker. The medium grey CRB has been my favorite tank this year....it is incredibly soft and the material is so different.


 I like that is a good neutral color. As you can see in the photo, the medium grey CRB is slightly darker than earl grey. The zipper is plastic, but I like the white zipper pull. Some people don't like the metal zipper since it doesn't blend as well, but I actually like it....I feel like the jacket looks more expensive, but that's my own opinion!


I haven't decided if I'm going to keep this or not, but I really liked the blue tropics swiftly. It's kind of odd that they have the long sleeve Swiftly in tonka stripe, but tank and short sleeve Swiftly in heathered.


The earl grey Forme jacket fit just like all of my other Formes. I'm so glad they have the fit down, because it is excellent. Like CRBs and Swiftlys, I don't even have to try it on to guess my size anymore. The blue tropics swiftly is really pretty with the scoop neck. I'm really liking this earl grey, blue tropics, and deep zinfandel color combo!

How do you guys feel about earl grey? Some have said it looks like pigeon poop, but I really like it as a great neutral for bright colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment