Updated Blog Sale!!!!


Hey ladies! I need to buy another class card for trapeze, and I spotted my Lulu-unicorn....so please buy my stuff!!! :)

I will be accepting offers via email (info@insightfulathlete.com). Please no counter-offers to the price. I have marked the items as low as I can go. Most of these items on eBay are going 3-4 times the price. Photos are grouped by size. If you are looking for a fit review, you can look up one of my previous reviews. Happy shopping! :)

UPDATE: Thank you so much ladies for helping me clean out my closet. PayPal invoices have been sent to Pending Sales, so please check your inbox! I have a few items left and they happen to be some of the rare items. I just slashed the prices to get rid of them!





Size 6:
Black/White Stripe Swiftly Tank $35, worn 1-2 timesPending
Angelwing Paisley Swiftly Tank $3530, worn 1-2 times
Parfait Pink Swiftly Tee $40, worn 1-2 timesPending
Surge Pique Base Runner 1/2 Zip Pullover $9080, worn 3-5 times
Black Swan Lined Dance Studio Pants $65, worn 7-10 timesPending
Rad Plaid Flare Tracker Shorts $35, worn 1 timePending
Micro Macro Inspire Crops $80, worn 1-2 timesPending
Black Denim Define Jacket $7570, worn 1 time
Black Chevron White Dot Speed Shorts $50, worn 1 time (not in photo)Pending
Soot Light Forme Jacket $45, worn 3-5 timesPending




Size 4:
Polar Cream Laceoflauge Run Back on Track Tank $40, worn 2-3 times
Beaming blue Laceoflauge No Limits Tank $40, worn 2-3 timesPending
Midnight Iris Cool Racerback $25, worn 1 timePending
Polar Cream Laceoflauge Scuba $9080, worn 5-7 times
Black Right Round Pant $40, worn 5-6 timesPending
Don't Worry Be Happy Pullover $7065, worn 1 time (see photo below)



There is some staining on the back side of the Don't Worry Be Happy Pullover. I have washed it 2-3 times and there is very light marks still....you can barely see it. It is on the back side on the bottom of the pullover. I'm only selling it because I don't like how the neck looks on me.

Please read the blog sale rules in the "Shopping" section. Shipping is typically $5 for US. I pay PayPal fees. If requesting an invoice to purchase, please email me at info@insightfulathlete.com

No comments:

Post a Comment