Fabletics Order - May 2014


I was looking at the May selection for Fabletics, and I couldn't help ordering two of their outfits for May! I had a credit from a previous month. I also had enough points from previous purchases and reviews for a second credit, so I got a second outfit free! 

I really like their point system by the way....you get points for every outfit you purchase. You can also earn more points for referring others or writing reviews. For every 1000 points, you get a free outfit. It sounds like 1000 is a lot, but I haven't ordered much from the company and had enough for a credit. I think I've only had 3 or so months. Either way, it's a good program. I'm starting really like Fabletics over Ellie. Ellie has some nice pieces, but Fabletics' customer service, shipping, and reward system is a lot better than Ellie. The only thing Ellie has that is better is flexibility of monthly "outfit". Ellie lets you choose any two pieces in any combination (2 tops, 2 bottoms, or 1 top 1 bottom), while Fabletics has to come from a specific outfit. Although you can change the colors, you cannot swap out certain styles to create your own outfit.

I ordered the "Noble" outfit (left) and the "Inspiring" outfit (right) from the "Spring Fling" collection. I really liked the print in the blue shorts and I like the hue of pink in the pants, so I was glad I didn't have to chose between the two of them! 

Both Fabletics and Ellie has been a hit or miss for me, but I have grown to love some of my pieces.....all which came at a discount price! Keep an eye out for my May Fabletics review!

Which do you prefer.....Fabletics or Ellie?

No comments:

Post a Comment