Core 72 Store Visit - 5/3/14

On Saturday mornings, I help teach golf to wounded warriors at Onley Park, MD. Since I was in the neighborhood, I decided to stop by my favorite new fitness store "Core 72"!


Core 72 is a  women's activewear boutique in Washington, DC that hand-selects premium activewear designers. If you missed my post from a few weeks ago, you can check it out here!

 

On Saturday, I was wearing my Lululemon Classy Cap in Beaming Blue, Hot Hitter Polo in White, Nike Ball Marker Belt in White, Adidas Navy Golf Shorts, and Adidas White Golf Shoes. I also had my Lululemon WAFS Forme Jacket, but ended up taking it off in the later afternoon.


The first item I tried on was a white tennis dress by MPG. This dress was really cute and fit really well. Unlike Lululemon's Club Dress, I feel like this one seemed more functional as an athletic dress for Tennis. It had great support, and the material was nice and thick. I also liked the built in bra.


I also thought the price was pretty good. At $86, you got a dress with a built in bra. In my opinion, the fit and materials made it worth the price.


I was excited to see the Hard Tail pullover in white. I tried on the black version a few weeks ago and loved it. I ultimately didn't buy it since I don't wear a lot of black.


I was also happy to try the Oiselle Roga Shorts in a plum-like color. I really liked this color.


I liked both of these items...the shirt fit as well as I remembered. The shorts fit a lot better in the front than my Lululemon Speed Shorts. I think I still prefer Lululemon's liner. This liner was a little tight around the elastic, but I still liked how they fit.


I also tried on a pair of the Roga's in a green color. I really liked the color, but I didn't think I would get as much wear as the plum.


I also tried on a pair of Stide Shorts in a Navy color. I liked how these fit. They were short enough to look modern, but not short enough for my butt to hang out. They had good compression, and I liked the top zip pocket.

I ended up getting the Hard Tail pullover in white, Oiselle Roga shorts in plum, and a printed Pistil headband:






I really liked my items. I have been wearing all three items non-stop since I got them on Saturday! I wore the Oiselle Roga Shorts to the gym with my Pistol Headband, Lululemon 105f Singlet in Pretty Pink, and Ebb to Studio Bra in Angelwing. I've also worn my Hard Tail pullover a twice. It's really soft and has been a great cover up over a tank! This is my second trip to Core 72, and I'm a huget fan! I always seem to find unique pieces I end up loving!

No comments:

Post a Comment