Lululemon Speed Shorts in Cadet Blue Summer 2014 Quilt




I finally got my Lululemon Speed Shorts from last weeks upload! I have to say...I really love this quilted pattern. I usually like solid waistbands, but this one is so pretty! 

The material is 4 way stretch. There is a quilted pattern of the summer blue colors on the outside and the inside has the new Cadet Blue Groovy Stripe print.


In the past, I've had trouble with Lululemon Speed Shorts in regards to the fit. The crotch whiskered and the fit was always off....too tight in the crotch but too baggy in the rear.

Well it must be the four-way stretch, but these are AMAZING! Seriously. Seriously amazing. Not only do I love the color Cadet Blue, the fabric actually hugs me in the right places without being excessively tight or baggy.


I really like these shorts...they are coming with me to the gym today! I think I'm going to quit trying to buy two-way stretch Speed Shorts...especially if the four-way fits so much better!



No comments:

Post a Comment