Fabletics Review - May 2014


Last week I ordered two outfits, 'Noble' and 'Inspiring', from Fabletics:


I was really impressed with their shipping. I ordered them on May 6th and they got here on the 12th. I have had a lot of issues with their rival company, Ellie, taking over a month to receive....so it was nice getting both of my outfits in less than a week! 

I actually only paid $10 for my entire order. I had an outfit credit from earlier, and I got another outfit credit for their rewards system (previous purchases and product reviews on their site). I've never seen a fitness apparel company give you points for writing reviews on products you previously purchased....so I really liked this concept. It was good to provide feedback to customers and eventually get a free outfit out it.

I've had my ups and downs with Fabletics, so I didn't know what to except with these two outfits. (You can read my previous reviews here.) Although I have loved some of my pieces in the past...I have had a few duds along the way.


The 'Noble' outfit is a three piece set for $49.95 if you are a VIP member. 'Noble' comes with the Savannah Top, Suva Run Short, and Sevan Sports Bra. I really liked the blue print and the color of the bra, so I was excited to give this outfit a try.


The color of this bra was so pretty in person. It is a little deeper in real life and reminds me of Lululemon's 'Pigment Blue' color. I was surprised by how soft the material was. One of their bras I have previously ordered was ok, but I was in total love with this bra. 

I'm not a huge fan of bras without bra inserts, but I didn't mind the lack of padding in this bra. Actually....I immediately ripped off the tags and wore it since it was so comfortable. This bra was a win.


I have heard Fabletic's shirts are good Lululemon Swiftly 'dupes', so I wanted to see for myself. While I really liked the fit of this tee, I didn't find the material as soft. It wasn't uncomfortable or rough....just not as soft as my Lululemon Swiftly or VSX Studio tees. It is still a great value at $23.95!


I liked the print just as much as the picture. The material is soft, but not stretchy. It reminded me of Lululemon's 2 way stretch fabric. 


I really liked the fit of the Sevan Bra. I put some Lululemon bra inserts on so I could spare you from looking at my high beams. For being an unlined bra, the nipple coverage was pretty good. I could still make out a little bit of nip, but I'm super picky when it comes to that!


The Savannah Tee fit really well. I don't have any complaints on the fit of the tee, although I would like to see the material buttery soft versus just "comfortable" (lol, I'm spoiled AND picky). The shorts are a little baggy, but I was expecting that based off of the photos. I like having a few pairs of longer shorts for my uber-conservative work gym.


The 'Inspiring' outfit is another three piece set for $59.95. I have to admit...I ordered this one for the pink crops :). 'Inspiring' comes with the Switch Back Tee, Lima Capri, Vaasa Sports Bra.


I was really impressed with the material used for this crop. I have ordered some of their tights in the past, but they were merely "good" in my own opinion. They were great for $25-30 price range, but not near my expectations for premium tights from other brands.

These capri were the exception....they were crazy soft. I ended up lounging in them all last night! I would have paid much more for these crops, so they are unbelievable at this price.


The material is slightly sheer, but the fabric itself is quite soft. I really liked how this shirt felt to the touch. It's always hard to tell how a top will turnout from an online photo!


I received this Vaasa Bra in my first order. While it had a pretty back, the material was just ok. Not very soft and little on the thin side. I was hoping that they updated their material like my Sevan Bra, but it was the same as my first Vaasa Bra. 


The pants were comfortable AND fit really well. They were also pretty opaque. These are not sheer by any means, but they might show a few bumps in the back. It is hard to pull off pinks without being slightly sheer. This is me comparing them to absolute perfection....they were more opaque than Lululemon's Zing Pink Light Wunder Under Crops I tried on in the fall.

The bra was good. I liked the back, but I'm not a fan of the fabric. It is a little rough and a little thinner than my Sevan Bra. I will probably 'gift' this to my sister, since I'm a total nutcase over nipple coverage.


The Switch Back is nice, but a little impractical for any kind of workout. It kept sliding down my shoulder, so it would definitely fail a workout test run. I was thinking about returning it, but I liked the back and the material. I'm going to keep it as a pool cover-up in the summer. 


Overall, I think my two outfits were a success. I guess it is hard to be too critical of my outfits since I only paid $10 for them. I liked my items so much, I ended up wearing the Sevan Bra and Lima Capri with my Lululemon 105f Singlet in Polar Cream/Silver Spoon.

If you haven't given Fabletics a try, I highly recommend giving them a try. They have a good site with really great customer service. Even if you are not completely happy with your outfit, the company does a really great job taking care of you. I've had mostly good, but I did have one order a few months ago I wasn't a fan of. The company was super helpful in my return!

They are currently running a promotion for first time customers.....your first outfit is $25! If you decide to give them a try, I would be really grateful (and love you forever!) if you used my referral link!


No comments:

Post a Comment