Lulu-Latest - Super Stripe Cadet Blue Wunder Unders



New Lululemon products are popping up from last nights upload:

Lululemon Cherry Creek:

Super Stripe Cadet Blue Wunder Under Pants (WUP)

Lululemon Chestnut Hill:

To Class Jacket, Solo Bra, and High to Low Wunder Unders. 

(I really like it when they pair high waisted pants with the crop tops. I would have also liked the Solo Bra if it wasn't for their nipple-creating darts)

Lululemon Clover View Plaza:

Flowabunga Energy Bra 

Lululemon Country Club Plaza:

Spray Dye Speed Shorts


(I'm not much of a fan for the fit of these...hopefully they'll get the kinks out of their Speed Shorts by the Fall)


Cadet Blue Summer Quilt


(I love this quilt pattern. Hopefully they won't run really small!)

Lululemon Fashion Place

105f Singlet, Groovy Stripe Energy Bra, Cadet Blue Quilt Speed Shorts


Spray Dye Speed Shorts and Barely Pink/Bleached Coral Free to Be Bra

Lululemon Johnson Street:

Post Power Crops


(I haven't been much of a fan of the Post Power Crops, but I do like them on her!)


  
Lululemon Kingsway:

Black Muscle Tank


Lululemon La Encantada:

Apex Stripe Hot Spell Bra

Lululemon Santa Monica Blvd:

Bananarama Free to Be Bra


Super Stripe Cadet Blue WUP

Lululemon Saskatoon:

Cool Racerback Crop and Mat to Street Pant

Lululemon South Miami:

(You look great, but please don't wear all your camo at once! :) )

Lululemon The Gardens:

Wammo Camo WUP and Barely Pink/Bleached Coral Free to Be Bra

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Run:Speed Short

I just ordered the Cadet Quilted Speed Shorts last night. I'm not holding my breath on the fit....hopefully they'll work out. If not, I'll probably return them and get some Oiselle Roga shorts in navy.

Did you order anything last night during the upload? 


No comments:

Post a Comment