Lulu in Layers

I'm baaack! Ok...not back-back, but I finally have my computer back. I had a series of abnormally-crazy events and even ended up moving apartments (again). I've finally finished de-boxing, and my last step preventing me from blogger freedom is getting my internet transferred. Note- I'm convinced that Comcast, like every TV/Internet company, is a second form of satan brought here to make our lives hell.

I feel like I have missed so much in the last couple months...even black Friday and Cyber Monday....but I'm baaack. There has been a little buying here and there, but I wanted to provide some feedback on my two recent Lulu loves:

The Love Tee

Lululemon Love Tee (Size 6), Massimo Duitti Silk Scarf, Citizens of Humanity Skinny Jeans, and Jeffery Campbell Boots
I really heart this soft relaxed tee made of buttery soft Vitasea fabric. It has a flattering scoop around the hem to cover your bum, v neckline, and cuffed sleeves. It has been a great white staple for the winter....I'm just trying my best not to fudge it up by spilling something on it (let's be honest...I'm not the most graceful thing that has walked this earth).

It's comfy enough for lounging, looks great with skinny jeans, and breathes well for workouts....I'm a fan! 


Lululemon Wrap it Up Sweater (Size 4) with Lululemon Fatigue Fo Drizzle Jacket (Size 4) and Louis Vuitton 35 Speedy

Made of Merino Wool, this Lululemon Sweater has easily been a winter favorite. I have reached for this sweater the most this season with its pretty drape and unique details (i.e., elbow pads, zippers). The wool fabric is surprisingly warm and soft....without being itchy. I'm definitely glad I invested in a good cardigan that will get a lot of love this winter!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I love these two pieces! I'm wearing 3 Lululemon pieces in this outfit....would you have guessed I was wearing athletic apparel? 

I'm so sorry for my absence.... I'm looking forward to posting again! I have a few more fall favorites so keep an eye out for more posts to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment