Lululemon Store Visit - 8/16/2014


The Sweater Life, size 4 (left), size 6 (right)
In the Flows, size 6
I tried the In the Flows in Rugged Blue. While I really loved the color, I'm still not a fan of the knee length. I did find them pretty opaque...not as opaque as the Bordeaux Drama, but one of the more opaque ones I have tried on.

I was really disappointed with The Sweater Life in Bordeaux Drama. I was almost certain I was going to take this home with me, but it didn't work out. I tried a size 4 (left),  but the shoulders felt too tight. (I usually size down in Lululemon's knit items because they stretch out.) The size 6 (right) was a little better, but it was more more boxier than the first. I really wanted this one to work, but I couldn't invest in a pricey sweater I didn't love. Hopefully we will get the Chai Pullovers that Australia got a few weeks ago.

Scuba Hoodie, size 6
If I were into Scubas, I would have bought this...actually, I'm still considering it. I love Bordeaux Drama and I feel like this one would work well with jeans too. I liked the fit of this one.

Yogini 5 Year LS, size 4
 I tried the Yogini 5 Year LS in white a few weeks ago and loved the material. I didn't get it because the white looked too sheer. The Stripe Bordeaux Drama was perfect. It was really lightweight and will make a good casual and post-workout cover-up.
Miss Misty Pullover, size 4 (left), size 6 (right)
 I actually really liked this pullover, but I was worried that I didn't really need it. The size 4 (left) in the Miss Misty Pullover was too small in the hips. It was also really difficult to pull off even though it was still loose in the chest and waist. The size 6 (right) fit MUCH better without adding too much bulk to the waist.
Ebb to Street Tank and Speed Shorts, size 6
Sorry for my crappy photo. I really liked the Fuel Green Ebb to Street Tank. It was such a pretty color. I was going to buy it, but something else on markdown caught my eye (see below).

I thought the Bumble Berry Speed Shorts were pretty, but they were TINY! I'm hearing a lot of comments about the tiny size. I would recommend trying these on in the store if you can. They are really fitted.

Wrapper's Delight and Speed Shorts, size 6
I tried the Wrapper's Delight Tank and I thought the top part was really pretty. The bottom, however, was a little too pointed. It went straight out like a Christmas Tree. I would have preferred a loose, yet fitted bottom so this one did not work.

The Inky Floral Speed Shorts were pretty, but I don't really care how the Speeds fit. I prefer the Hotty Hot Shorts so these did not come home with me.


I ended up buying the Yogini 5 Year LS. I really liked the material. It's a great light cover-up for fall. I also like that I can wear it casually with boots. While the white one was really sheer, the Bordeaux Drama one was 100% opaque.


This LS has more of a relaxed fit. While I wouldn't pair it with slouchy jeans, it would look great with yoga leggings or skinny jeans.

Serenity Pants, size 6
I was going to buy the Fuel Green Ebb to Street Tank, but I saw the Serenity Pants on markdown! I really liked these at full price, but they didn't have the green. I got these for $59 so I couldn't pass these up. Especially since they had them the size and color I wanted!


I have been wearing these around the house and they are ridiculously comfy. Last year I raved about the Bliss Break Sweats, but these are so much softer! Seriously....they are amazingly comfy.

Well that's it for now! Expect a few posts for today...I'm playing catch up!

No comments:

Post a Comment