Athleta Store Visit - 8/16/2014


It's another one of my catch up posts! (I'm getting there!) When I went to Tyson's Corner last week, I stopped by Lululemon and Athleta. Like always, I'm always impressed with Athleta's items....they had a bunch of things I'm interested in, and I can't wait to see their fall line.

Chi LS and Chi Tank, size XS
Chatarunga Tight, size S
The first thing I tried on was the Chi LS in Dress Blue, Chatarunga Tight in Granite Gray, and Chi Tank in Dress Blue

I really liked all three of these pieces. I think if they had the capri version of the tights, I would have bought them. They are opaque and didn't cast any shadows in the back. The Chi Tank and LS were really soft. I really liked both versions....I'm tempted to get both versions down the road.

Castlepeak Slub Crew and French Terry Sharkbite Top, size XS
I also tried the Castlepeak Slub Crew in Heathered Dress Blue and French Terry Sharkbite Top in Dress Blue Navy.

I liked the Castlepeak Slub Crew, but I didn't completely love it for the price. I would definitely buy it if it went on sale though. The Sharkbite Top was really soft. I also liked that it covered the butt in the back. I did find it a little tighter than my usual size XS tops so I think I needed to try it in a size small.  I think the quality was worth the full price, I just skipped it for now since it is still pretty warm outside.

Ambassador Tank and Sugar Rush Hoodie, size XS
I also tried the Ambassador Tank in Silver Shimmer and Sugar Rush Hoodie in Dress Blue. I liked that the Ambassador Tank was fitted, yet slightly loose. My favorite item was the Sugar Rush Hoodie. It doesn't look like much, but the material is buttery soft and super thin. It's a perfect pullover for the end of summer.

Update - I went to store to return my Ambassador Tank. I just didn't like how it slide upward when I worked out. Not only was I able to return the tank AFTER wearing it, I was also able to get a price adjustment for Sugar Rush Hoodie that recently went on sale! I am completely LOVING Athleta's no hassle return policy. I wish all brands were like this.


My favorite purchase was the Sugar Rush Hoodie. It looks much thicker than it really is! Looks can be deceiving.....its really light and will be great for the fall when things slightly cool down.


It's supposed to be a lighter, boxier pullover that works great with long tank tops. I wore it today to the mall and it was so comfortable!


Shown with Athleta's Ambassador Tank, Sugar Rush Hoodie, and Beyond Yoga Gathered Leggings.


I also got the Ambassador Tank. I liked that it was looser and made of Athleta's Unstinkable material. I ended up taking it back because I wasn't a fan of the fit when I was working out. It kept bunching up on me.

That's all for now...have you bought anything from Athleta lately? They're having some great sales!


No comments:

Post a Comment