Lululemon Cool Racerback (CRB) vs. Ivivva Keep Ur Cool Racer


My first Ivivva Keep Ur Cool Racer came in today! I'm really surprised it came in on time...especially with the snow! I ordered the tank in Space Dye Pow Pink Light/Flash Light/Creamsicle Pop.

Left - Lululemon Clearmint CRB, Right - Ivivva Keep Ur Cool in Space Dye Pow Pink

I decided to give Ivivva's tanks a try because of the price and the higher neckline. My boobs are on the larger side. I really like wearing tanks in the gym, but don't want to look like I'm trying to throw my cleavage in everyone's face either. The biggest incentive of trying Ivivva's was the price. The Ivivva Keep Ur Cool Racer was $26 dollars, while the Lululemon CRB tank is $42. That's 38% less than Lululemon's....I could almost buy two for the price of one.


I ordered an Ivivva size 14 based off of my chest measurements. I buy Lululemon CRBs in size 4. According to their size chart, a size 4 is a 32" Bust. An Ivviva size 14 is a 32" bust. 

As you can see in the photo, the CRB is a 1.5-2" longer and has a lower neckline. The Keep Ur Cool racer is a little wider in the chest....which makes me wonder if I could have ordered a size 12. The waist is almost the same, but also has a little more room at the hips.The straps are also a little bit wider too.


Here is a close up view of the space dye. It is really cute in person. It's not as pink in person....you can see more of the orange from a distance.


I was surprised by how much I liked the fit of the Ivivva Keep Ur Cool racer....I ended up ripping the tags right off and I'm going to wear it to the gym tonight! I do like the higher neckline. It also fits really well. My husband liked the fit too, and couldn't tell much difference from my other ones.

The length is a little shorter, but I'm 5'7 with a long torso and it didn't bother me. I do think the CRB looks great with the crops, but I will like the Ivivva ones for shorts and crops/pants with a roll down waistband. CRBs look a little sloppy with the roll down waist.


I did notice that your tank wouldn't show through when wearing a Lululemon jacket. I can see the pros and cons of this. I do like adding color with my outfit, but I also appreciate not having to match my jacket to my tank all the time!

So I consider it a win! If you are a size 4 in Lululemon's CRB you will definitely be able to wear Ivivva's Keep Ur Cool racer. If you are a size 6, you might be able to fit in a size 14 if you are on the smaller end of the size.

I really like the fit, and the material was just as good! Not bad for 38% off! I'm going to keep an eye out for Ivivva tanks! Especially in pretty colors!


Lululemon never gave us an Winter Orchid CRB, and I loved that color! Now that I know the size works, I'm going to order a Grapeseed racer too! I'll order a pair of tights when they have a pattern I like (like these space dye ones in the photo), but I don't know if long sleeves will work on me since I'm so tall!

Has anyone else tried Ivivva?

No comments:

Post a Comment