Lululemon Store Visit - 2/14/14

I ended up going to the Clarendon store really quickly last night. I wanted to return my size 6 Iconic Wrap and I was also returning my Beachscape towel. I liked the print on the towel, but I didn't like that it was printed on one side. The white on the other side looked cheap to me. I figured the store wouldn't have a problem finding someone to resell it to.


I wore a few Lululemon items on. I had my grey Iconic wrap and white CRB. I wore them with skinny jeans and my burnt red Phillip Harness Frye boots.


I finally found a size 4 in the Post Practice Cardi...I've only seen sizes 8 and up since I didn't go to the store when it was released. I can see why people like it. It is a little expensive, but the fit is nice. If they had a size 4 in the white, I would have probably bought it.


The Yin to My Yang Cardi did surprise me last time...I liked it a lot more than I thought I would. They had them marked down in all colors to $65! I was going to get the grey one, but I couldn't get over the black trim. Now looking back on it, I'm kicking myself for not getting it....$65 is a really good deal for a cardi.


I also tried the Flash Light CRB and the Hi Lo WUP in grey. The pants ran small....a size 6 barely fit me. Although they were comfy, I was worried about sweat stains. I wouldn't want to have a visibly sweaty crotch working out in these!

The CRB was a little on the thin side. I'm not really an orange-ish person, so I had to pass.


I tried a few pairs of groove and boogie shorts on. I'm a little self conscious of my butt....It's not as in shape as I like it to be....so I wasn't really  loving the boogie or the grooves. I do like the grooves now that I'm looking at the photos....I guess there is a positive of blogging....I can retroactively look at all of the things I have tried on in my past.

I'm still looking for a good pair of spandex shorts. Any good brands? I would like them to be comfy and not too high cut, but at the same time not give me muffin-top....or muffin-butt for that matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment