My Love for 105f Singlets....

I also got my two Luluelmon 105f Singlets in the mail in the mail today (Lavender Dusk and Angel Blue). Like I've said many times, I adore Angel Blue and wish the U.S. received more items this year! After some readers asked if they changed the design, I snapped some more photos for comparison.


Here's a quick view of my 5 different 105f singlets. I bought the Polar Cream in Dec 2012, Pretty Pink in  Fall 2013, and the last three this past month.


A little closer view. Pretty Pink doesn't have the silver stripes. Polar Cream has contrasting piping. Fresh Teal, Lavender Dusk, and Angel Blue have same color piping, Silverescent material, and scalloped edges.


To truly test the fit, I took photos in all the tanks wearing the same crops/bra. I also stood the same distance away from the camera. I didn't pull the fabric so it would natural fall the same way each time.

Overall I noticed three things in regards to the fit:
1. Thicker Material - The material seems to be getting slightly thicker over time (might be another cost factor).
2. Longer Length - The length is definitely getting longer. There is a big different from my one from December 2012 on the left, to my current ones on the right.
3. Lower Necklines - I tried not to adjust the tops so I could really see, but the necklines are definitely getting lower. My sports bra isn't visible on the Polar Cream one. It is barely visible on the Pretty Pink one.  It is visible by 1-1.5 inches on the newest ones.

(These were all size 2 FYI)

So not too much difference...I still love them. I liked the cheaper price, but at least they won't smell  as much lol! (Not that I'm a smelly person.....clearly my sweat smells like rose petals.)

And for those who don't know why Lululemon's 105f Singlet rocks my socks off.........


Four Reasons why I love the 105f Singlet:
1. It's lightweight. The fabric is light and soft. CRBs can feel thick at times....but these are much lighter. It's an extra bonus now that its anti-stinky :).
2. It's loose, but still body slimming. If you size down, you won't swim in it. It gives shape without looking skin tight.
3. Its great for any activity. I've worn it with crops and shorts. I've worn it to yoga and the beach. I love pairing with some cutoffs over a bikini!
4. No built in bra. I can choose my own sports bra or throw it over a swimsuit. Shows off my cute sports bra straps.....that's why we buy those, right?


For all of you that wave the BS flag for hot yoga, knotting is comfy and definitely works!

No comments:

Post a Comment