Fabletics Preview for January


Looks like Fabletics is getting camouflauge for January!


I'm not much of a camo person, but I know there have been several Lulu-ladies swooning for camo....


Since camo isn't really my thing, I planned on skipping this month.....but I saw the "Fuel" outfit and decided to give it a try since I'm a sucker for yellow! The "Fuel" outfit comes with the Coro tank, Zanzibar Crops, and headband. Three pieces for $49.95...not too shabby! I'm interested in seeing if the Coro tank is a good substitute for the Power Y. I also saw that the Zanzibar crops are made with "cozy french terry/" I'm a sucker for French Terry, so I want to see how they stack up against more expensive brands. I would be willing to get my basic sweats from cheaper brands if they were just as soft as Lululemon's french terry.


I also got the Tranquil T in Charcoal. I really liked Lululemon's Weightless Crew last week, but I didn't think it was worth the price. This one looks just like the Weightless Crew and it was only $19.9,5 so it's worth a shot. (They have a pretty good return policy too.)


I also got the Desio Top in white to swap for the Nora Jacket I got last month. I liked the jacket, but wasn't really feeling the zipper so I returned it for an exchange. The top was $27.95....not too bad! My Nora Jacket felt soft just like a Lululemon Swiftly. With this being a long sleeve, I'm really curious for a real comparison.

Overall I got two tops, a tank, a pair of sweats, and a headband. 5 pieces for $97.85. I've done Fabletics Reviews in the past, and I've been impressed every time....especially for the price! I love Lululemon, but it kills my wallet....If this order goes well, it might help keep my New Year's resolution to spend less money! 

Keep an eye out for another Fabletics Review for January!

(These items were purchased with my own money, and my review has no promotion or association with the company)

No comments:

Post a Comment