Clear Mint CRB

So I got my package today!!!! I was supposed to get my other Lululemon package with the Micro Macro Inspire Crops, but now it says Tuesday!


What the hell winter!?!? Get your S**t together...I'm on a schedule over here!

Ok...now that I'm done throwing my fist up at mother nature, I can talk about my Clear Mint CRB.


I was interested in Clear Mint, because it looked very similar to Fadded Zap. I have a bag in Fadded Zap, and I am very surprised by how many color combinations it matches!


I tried Zippy Green last year, but it was waaay, waaay too neon. I don't want to be mistaken for a traffic cone or a safety vest.


Compared to Clarity Yellow and Frond, it fits right in nicely. Clarity Yellow is a little more neon in person. Clear Mint is like the baby offspring of Clarity Yellow and Frond....a nice, light greenish-yellow without being too neon.


It's soft and pretty opaque. It didn't show my stomach or my waistband. It looks a little yellow in this photo, but I promise its more green. (See the color comparison above.) I like!

BTW.....I noticed that I'm starting to lose some body fat, now that my workouts are getting more intense.. My size 4 CRBs were starting to feel small, but are back to normal. I will let you guys know if my TTS changes from a 6 to a 4 for all tops, if some of you use my photos as a fit reference. As long as there is no strong objections, I'm thinking about writing a weekly post that lists my workouts and what I wore.

Update: I added a photo of Clear Mint compared to Fadded Zap. I wish I had a piece of luon, but I had to use my Yoga on the Run duffel. Clear Mint is More green-based with a hint of yellow, while Fadded Zap looks a little more yellow-based with a hint of green. They are super close though. If you like one, you will more than likely like the other.




No comments:

Post a Comment