Lululemon Angel Stripe Forme II Jacket


Ugh....I caved.....I bought the LLL Forme II Jacket in Angel Stripe. Did I need it? No....but I didn't stop thinking about it. Mainly because:

1. Its a grey stripe.  There is something classic about this print. It would go with any LLL top I own, with the exception of a print....and I only own I printed CRB.

2. It's the Forme "II". I wanted to see what the hype was with the second Forme...especially since it had "Cuffins".

3. Fall is coming. Sometimes I feel like a crazy squirrel hoarding its nuts. I have "fixes" where I will just buy one thing and I"m done. Sometimes its bags, shoes, tank tops....this period seems to be jackets/sweatshirts.

I think I will end up wearing this a lot. It does have good versatility and it already has been cooling off a lot at night. I go to the driving range as late as 9:00pm, and I'll know I'll get a lot of wear out of this one like my other soot light forme jacket.

Comparing the Forme (Soot light) to the Forme II w/ cuffins (Angel wing)



I try not to get Scubas or Forms in solid colors. I liked the Soot Light one because it had more denim material than Luon, giving it a different look. When the angel wing pattern came out, I really wanted to try it on. Comparing it to the first one, they are both a size 6. This is a size up to all of my other jackets and hoodies, with the exception of the DSJ (a size 8). I can tell it is a more fitted jacket than the first one, and it is much longer in the front. In the back, it looks like the same length. The arm length is slightly shorter. I have long arms, so I never really complained about the forms long sleeves. They are shorter and tighter....not belling out as much as the other one. The cuffins are nice. The collar is lower than the first jacket. On the first jacket, I cannot zip it much lower than the top of the omega without it starting to flop down. The second one can be zipped halfway down the chest and it doesn't fall down.

I wish I had a define to compare it to, but I have never tried on a define. I still like my first jacket, but they did make few moderate changes to the forme to make it more appealing to others. They did this with the scubas and had great success.

I really like this one, but I haven't ripped my tags off yet....what do you think?