Exhalation Pullover


Ok...first outfit/product review of LLL's Exhalation Pullover.

I have heard a lot of comments how the back looks like a pregnant belly or the pleat is ugly.

I really, really love this pullover for the following reasons:

1. It's made of French Terry....really the main reason.
It is the softest material and has a cozy factor.

2. It's not a crop top.
LLL has cranked out a ton of French Terry cropped/short pullover. This is the first one in awhile that is long enough to cover the bum.

3. It is a wardrobe stable.
It's slim in the front and has a billow in the back (on trend this fall). Its can be worn with skinnys or yoga pants, which gives it wardrobe versatility.

I think a lot of people have issues with it because of the sizing. If it is too small, it will pull on the shoulders. If it is too big, it give you a bump in the back. The top will fit right if it has a straight line down the back, covering the bum. It's one of those items that can't be forced to fit. If you're in-between sizes, just let it go and wait for the next great item.

As for the pleat. I like the pleat. My bliss break jacket has pleats on the top, and I think it gives the jacket a feminine touch. Without the pleat it would make it just a plain pullover. The pleat gives the shirt the ability to curve around the butt and give it shape.

I liked this pullover so much I bought both colors. In the first photo, I am wearing the heathered grey pullover with my LLL heathered blue moon swiftly LS, skinny jeans, and tall Frye boots. (sorry for the lazy photo. I didn't pull it down in the back and didn't realize it until after I had took it off).


In the second photo, I'm wearing the heathered black pullover with my power purple CRB and Old Navy carbon leggings. It gives a good comparison of casual to workout.