Here it goes...again!


From the recommendations of fellow LLL-Lovers, I have decided to give this blog a try and see if I can keep up with it.

Just to give a little background....
I just moved from DC for work. My husband is in his final application process, so we have been doing a lot of back-and-forth travel from Charleston.

For sports, I have tried (almost) everything. From college running, firefighter competitions, yoga, wakeboarding, and now golf....life is an adventure and there's not many things I wouldn't try!

Lately, most of my time is spent playing golf. I still lift weights and run, but I have been focusing on activities that let me unwind and golf has been great for me....especially since there is a public course nearby that keeps their driving range and putting greens open until 10:30. I haven't practiced yoga since I moved, but I love Baron Baptiste .....very surprised it was difficult to find. The LLL girls on P street invited me to their Wednesday yoga session, so I might give that a try.

I fell into Lululemon after some heavy resistance in Charleston. My whole yoga studio had the LLL fever, and I didn't get the hype. After resisting and contemplating the "need", I broke down in November and it was all downhill from there.

With my commute to work and busy sch edule, I really love that LLL has clothes that I can wear as exercise or casual pieces. I love that I can wear something that is comfortable, but yet stylish. There have been many times I've worn outfits like my Chai Pullover and CRB with skinnys and Frye boots.....then a quick change into my yoga pants and I'm ready to workout.

There's no reason workout clothes cannot be stylish for those who are constantly on the go. My blog will focus on new brands, current styles, and ideas for the girl on the move. Whether at the driving range, going to yoga, or out at the grocery store, anyone can look great.....even in workout clothes :).

Carrie