Summer 2014 Lululemon Swimwear Spotted!



Lululemon Northbrook Court:

I spy new Lululemon Swimwear! Looks like swimwear is popping up....even in the midwest! 

I have to admit.....I'm not much of a fan of Lululemon swimwear. Their last few lines have made me think they should stick to what they know best....yoga pants.......BUT I think some of this is pretty darn cute it makes me want to try it out! :)  Based on new photos...I still have my reservations. :(

Shouts out to my local-Lulu, Logan Circle, with the new Water Bound Singlet and Bra:

Lululemon Logan Circle;

Lululemon Market Street:














Lululemon Regalia:












Lululemon Grand Ave:




Lululemon Natick Collection:


Lululemon Deer Park:


Lululemon  Westfield Old Orchid:











What do you think of the new swim line? Worth checking out?

No comments:

Post a Comment