Beyond Yoga and Lorna Jane


I'm trying two more brands this week....Beyond Yoga and Lorna Jane!


The first piece I ordered was the Back Gathered Legging in Fern Green from Beyond Yoga. I can't wait for their upcoming summer items, but I had to get this Fern Green color before they were gone. I wanted the Essential Gathered Leggings (which has the material gathered on the side), but they were sold out of my size. I was able to get the Back Gathered Legging in Fern Green in a size small. They were originally $77 and are currently marked down to $58. With their 25 point promotion for new members, it made them $33.....that's a steal!

I've heard really great things about the quality of their materials. They also seem to have a great range of color. I'm really excited about these....especially the pretty dark green color. They should be here on Thursday so lookout!


I also ordered two items from Lorna Jane. Although a little pricey, they always have really bright, fun colors and their bras and tanks have unique straps. The first piece I ordered was the Run Short in Hyper Pink for $55.99. They were about the same price as Lululemon's Speed Shorts and I loved the bright pink color. I tried Lululemon's Speed Shorts in Apex Stripe/Zing Pink. I loved the stripes, but had to send them back since they put a black liner in them. I love neon pink, so I hope these work out!


My last item I ordered was the Trapeze Excel Tank in Laguna Beach for $69.99. I couldn't decide on a bra or a tank, so I figured I would try the tank since they were only a little more. The price is a little steep, so I'm going to be pretty picky.....I hope it works out though because I love the color!

The two Lorna Jane items should arrive by Friday! I'm really looking forward to trying Lorna Jane. Their leggings are a little boring (mainly) black, but they have a large selection of bright and unique tops and bras that are worth checking out. They are a little expensive, so be prepared for Lululemon (and higher) prices!

Have you tried Beyond Yoga and Lorna Jane? I'm so excited to try them out!


No comments:

Post a Comment