Brand Review: Beyond Yoga


I got my Beyond Yoga Back Gathered Leggings tonight! :)


Last week I ordered my first pair of leggings from Beyond Yoga. I got a great price and couldn't resist the Fern Green color! The Back Gathered Leggings were originally $77 and marked down to $58. I got an additional $25 off for registering and signing up for their email list....making the leggings a steal at $33!


I never do this....but I actually gasped out loud with I took mine out of the wrapper. My husband asked what was wrong.....I was like "nooo....nothing"....and forced him to pet my pants. The material is about as buttery soft as you can imagine. The color was just as I was expecting....a beautiful dark forest green.


I couldn't ask for a better fit. The material is soft, opaque, and lightweight. The material doesn't show and bumps in the back either.The rise on the waistband dips down in a flattering way. It's not a high waist or an ultra low rise. The band itself is very stretchy and doesn't pinch on my hips.


Sorry for the crappy photos...sometimes my camera acts up when dusk is approaching. I'll try to remember to take some more later!

They are a very lightweight legging, so don't expect a ton of compression. These were definitely made for low impact activities like Yoga or Pilates. Compression doesn't really bother me for workouts, so I'll get use out of these for other activities like running and lifting. The softness of the matte material also makes them perfect for casual wear. 

My only concern would be potential pilling. The material is so crazy soft, I'm wondering how it will hold up with friction. Anyone have any experiences? 


Well...I loved my pair so much I instantly got online to order some more! I guess they keep marking down the leggings, so I snatched up three more pairs! I ordered the Essential Gathered Leggings in Fuchsia Glow, Essential Long Leggings in Venetian Purple, and Back Gathered Leggings in Deep Lilac. I got all three pairs for $100.....you can't beat that price!

I'm super happy I gave these crops a try. The fabric and fit is absolutely amazing....not to mention they would make great leggings for casual wear too. I got these leggings for a steal, but would have no issues shelling out full price!

Have you tried Beyond Yoga yet? The bright colors and amazing fabric...yes...I'm in love!

If you end up giving them a try, I would be really appreciative if you used my referral link. :)
(Referral Code: 1890119, Referral Email: info@insightfulathlete.com)


On another note, my Grid Foam Roller came in! It is total love! I already used it twice tonight :).


No comments:

Post a Comment