Lulu order....finally back!


Well I just made my first Lulu purchase in a month! It has been a little bit of a hiatus, but I think I got most of the kinks worked out. I've had so many things going on in the last 1-2 months....vacation, pulled/torn hamstring, computer issues. It definitely seemed like one thing after another!



I had to order the Rain Runner Jacket in Rust Berry. I really loved this color and felt like it would pair well with black or navy leggings. Last year, I stumbled on a fatigue Fo Drizzle and it has been one of my favorite jackets. I liked the Rain Runner because it seemed a little shorter than the Fo Drizzle. I can wear the Fo Drizzle casually or to and from the gym, but it is not a great "running" jacket because of the length.


The only thing I'm worried about is the pocket placement...but maybe that won't bother me. The pockets seem a little on the high side. I love the fact the Fo Drizzle has function, warm and fuzzy pockets. I haven't ruled it out yet...I'll have to see it in person. I'm definitely glad I ordered it when I did. I must have gotten the last one in a 6 because it was sold out after I placed the order. $198 is really high for a jacket so I'm going to have to love, love it to justify keeping it.

No comments:

Post a Comment