Fabletics - September Selection


I finally decided to place a Fabletics order for September. I was thinking about skipping this month. There were good selections, but I don't think the choices were as good as July and August. During those months, there were so many selections it was difficult to chose. 


The Next to Nature collection for September had a lot of plums, blacks, and plaids. I really liked the Monegros outfit because of the wrap, but I already had 2 of the 3 items from my review last month and June.  I decided to order the Pumice collection. This collection is a 3-piece outfit that retails for $59.95.


The Pumice collection comes with a Infinity Scarf, Cumberland Tee, and Salar Leggings.

I'm not a huge fan of activewear scarves. I've found the Lululemon ones to be too thick for winter runs. While I would typically opt out for a scarf, I'm hoping that this one is lighter and easier to use on colder runs. I ordered the Infinity Scarf in basic black.

I ordered the Cumberland Tee in Dark Plum in a XS. Fabletics tops run a little big in my opinion, so I typically size down to a extra small. I have regretted every time I have accidentally ordered a size small. I love the plum color, but I don't know how this one will fit. If you look at the photos, the plum looks on the shorter side while the grey looks a few inches longer. I do like that it comes with thumb holes and has a pretty boat neck neckline.

The last piece is the Salar Leggings in Dark Plum in a small. The Salar Leggings have always been consistent in fit and quality for me (not to mention a great steal). If you get them in the monthly outfit, it averages $25-30. While they may not be as amazing as higher quality brands (i.e., Lululemon, Athleta, Splits59), I think they are one of the best (if not THE best) at a bargain price point. I decided to get the leggings because I realized I have so many crops and barely any pants. With winter approaching, I need some longer options. I really love the dark plum color. I would have preferred a solid waist, but my tanks are never short enough they show the waist of my pants anyways.


I had a $40 credit on my account so I decided to get the Salar Capri in black ombre. The Salar Leggings in Colbat Ombre from my August review have been one of my absolute favorite pairs of leggings from any brand. I decided to order the black since I knew would love these too. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's all for now. My Lululemon and Fabletics orders should arrive this Thursday. The Lululemon order is taking a little longer because it wasn't shipped from the midwest distribution center. I'm assuming this was the case since there wasn't a lot of product for this item.

My hamstring is still having issues. I've taken a month off and started to lightly workout again. I still have pain so I think this means I'm going to have to start regularly going to physical therapy.  I'm a little bummed....I worked all summer on my flexibility and now I can barely touch my toes.

Luckily for me, the hamstring hasn't affected me playing golf....that's another reason I've been a little silent lately. I have a lot of moving pieces right now and I have to balance everything. I have two big golf tournaments in November at San Antonio, TX so I'm trying to put all of my energy (and money) towards prepping for the tournament. Golf is unfortunately a very expensive sport with private lessons and greens fees....not much left in the budget after that! My injury has helped me steer away both my time and money from Trapeze/Spanish Web and Parkour so that has helped. I'll still be making blog posts, but they probably won't be as routine as previous months until after my tournament. 

Keep your eyes peeled for an updated blog sale. I have quite a few pieces I'm ready to part with....I just need to get all of the photos posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment