Lulu-Upload!

Don't know if my order was placed or not. I accidentally selected an old bank account on paypal, and my real credit card was listed as a backup. I didn't receive a confirmation code, but also didn't want to get double charged...so I took it as fate. If my order goes through it was meant to be....

None of my items were truly "exciting" by any means, but I might give them a try when I'm in the store:



I was going to order the Heathered Grey WUC, but now that I'm thinking about it...I don't know how these would work with sweat. With Lulu's awesome (*insert sarcasm*) return policy, I'm not so sure I could really find out until it would be too late.



I also attempted to order a LS cadet blue Swiftly. I will still probably buy this in the store. Not only is the print really pretty, but the material itself is really soft. It is thicker and softer than my other Swiftlys.



Another deterred impulse purchase. I like this as a basic grey tank, but I already have the grey wee stripe one. This is another one I can live without.


I'm going to speak with GEC via chatroom today and see if my order was placed! Did you guys get anything?

Update - I think my order might be going through. If so, definitely returning the grey WUC. I have been reading from many people that they have bad sweat marks. My cadet blue WUC can show some sweat, but you barely see it. I decided against the cadet Inspires because I wear the WUC so much. I really like the matte look of the WUC, and that they are reversible. (FYI, I read on another blog where someone said the cadet WUC were shiny. It made me chuckle...they are as matte as you can get.) I still plan on trying on the Inspires and other WUCs (i.e. grey, denim floral) this week

Is anyone else feeling a little "full" of Lulu recently? I was jumping back and forth, filling voids of tanks, jackets, crops. After last week's purchases, I feel rather fufilled. I have enough crops, jackets, and tanks to last a lifetime. I think the only thing that will really scream "buy me" to me is some of the upcoming beachscape items. Anyone else feel that this way?

No comments:

Post a Comment