Lulu-Store Visit - 2/18/2014

I called the GEC and found out my order wasn't processed! Boo! I wasn't too worried. I got the product drop from the Arlington store and they had all three of the items I tried to ordered, so I stopped by there on the way home from work. Well...the snow slowed down their delivery, so they didn't have those products in! Double boo!

They did have the Medium Grey CRB and I tried two other pieces....


I wasn't a fan of the Post Sweat Pullover after looking at photos on the website, but I was surprised how much I liked this one in person. I have so many pullovers and jackets I couldn't justify  it, but I'm a little sad I didn't get it. I did like the ribbed side panels.


I was really surprised to fall in love with the Karma LS. It was so buttery soft I didn't want to take it off. The heathered plum (maybe a late release?) was really pretty. I tried a size 4 and size 6 (size 4 on left, size 6 on right). They both are pretty fitted. The material is really thin, so if you are a little tummy conscious you may not like this.


The Medium Grey CRB was the same as the Karma LS. It was really soft...the softest CRB I've tried on in a loooong time, but it is really thin. If you are self-conscious of see through tops, you may not like this. 


So something I've never done before....I wore the CRB and Karma out of the store! I was dressed for 15 degree weather this morning, and I was sweating like crazy on the way home due to the jump in temp. I felt gross and the tops felt amazing, so I happily wore the tops home with my skinny jeans and Frye boots! 


Some close ups of the Karma LS.....On the bottom right is a comparison of Plum vs. Heathered Plum.


Medium Grey CRB. I was happy to see that they made this reversible. The omega is on both sides of the tank!


Going to trapeze tonight. Couldn't help wearing my new tops and deep zinfandel inspires. Also have my exhalation pullover to stay warm.


Another view of the Medium Grey CRB...I can't believe how soft it is!


A quick workout selfie before I go to a trampoline and static trapeze lesson! Mainly to say how much I still love my Sweaty Bands!

I wanted to go to the Logan Circle store tonight, but couldn't make it in...I'll try to come in tomorrow. They have the Live Natural crops, Fatigue In the Flows, and Cadet LS Swiftly....I have a "to do" list lol.

Really glad my order was canceled because my Karma LS was an unexpected surprise! 

No comments:

Post a Comment