Previous Lululemon Fit Reviews (PHOTOS!)


Oh...how this is the most random blog post ever. I went through some of my other LLL reviews (other blogs or the LLL website) and photos for some outfits I've worn in the past. No particular order....just whatever chaotic order I found them in.

DSJ in Inkwell (I sized up to a size 8 in this!!!), white tank, skinny jeans, and Frye Boots

DSJ in Plum, Chai pullover in white, soot light CRB, skinny jeans




Alma tank in Plum, black inspire crops (Front and back)



Soot Light Forme Jacket, Nimbus Soot Light CRB, Old Navy crops

Chai pullover in white/silver spoon, Alma tank in plum, Track to Reality in Inkwell



Nimbus Soot Light Scuba Stretch, gray tank, Old Navy crops (Front and Back)



Midnight Iris Scuba, Alma tank in Plum, Inspire crops in black (Front and back)



Black Bliss break jacket, Midnight Iris CRB, Black Inspire crops (Front and back...sorry for the wrinkles...I pulled it out of my bag from golf!)


Shell Pink CRB


Beaming Blue CRB, clarity yellow bra (Sorry for my squinting.... Killian is much more photogenic!)


Frond Swiftly Tank, Cocoa Pique WUs


Nike sleeveless tank in black, tall pacesetter skirt in pinkelicious, nimbus classy cap

:) Thanks for reading my blog