My Lulu-Unicorn!


Thank you ladies for helping me fund my Lulu-unicorn yesterday! It wasn't really an "expensive" unicorn, but I needed to pay for my trapeze class card first....so no class card, no unicorn!




I ended up getting Lululemon Cross Town Pants in Charcoal....it was $130 with shipping, so it wasn't crazy out there. I just didn't want someone to steal them before me!

They weren't extremely popular pants, but I have had a hard time finding these on eBay...they haven't been that easy to find. I saw these pants in the store when I first tried Lululemon. My husband really liked them, and I think it has been the only pair of pants he thought was worth the money. Not knowing Lululemon's scarcity model,  I was in a hurry and thought I would just come back later for them. I was back a week or two later and they were sold out of every color and size :(. I learned from that point on, I can't wait with Lululemon. It took me awhile to figure out the name of the pants....I kept asking educators, "the ones with snaps at the ankles." 

So a year and a half later, I finally found them :). They weren't the most buzzed about item, but I love the casual "cool girl" style. My other unicorn is also in this photo....the Seven Days of Asana bag. Sometimes it's on eBay, but I have yet to find one in good condition at a decent price.

So thank you ladies...I finally got my unicorn :).

I still have the following items for sale:

Size 6
-Surge Pique Base Runner 1/2 Zip $80, worn 3-4 times

Size 4
-Polar Cream Laceoflague Run Back on Track Tank $40, worn 2-3 times
-Polar Cream Laceoflague Scuba $80, worn 5-7 times

What's your Luluelmon unicorn? Would you pay ridiculous money for it, or are you waiting for it to come along at the right price? I love these pants, but I wouldn't pay $200+ for them. I believe these were $30 above retail.

No comments:

Post a Comment