Lululemon Rain Runner Jacket in Rust Berry

Last week I had some issues with my Rain Runner Jacket in the mail, but I was so happy it was finally located!

Right off the bat, this has been one of my favorite jackets since my Fo Drizzle from last year! I've had the jacket for about a week and a half, and I have worn it constantly ever since.


The biggest draw to the jacket was the color. Rust Berry is a very rich berry color that is perfect for fall/winter. I love that it goes with a lot of my neutral bottoms....black, navy, grey....it all works!


There's a lot of great features in this jacket. I love the zip hood and the zip pockets. While I was initially worried that the pockets would be too high for me to put my hands in, I find that they work out perfectly. I also like the reflective panels that are underneath on the back of the jacket and the cuffs of the arm....it turns it into a very practical jacket at night!


This is just to give you an idea of the reflective panels. I'm only seeing reflective material in the back and also the cuffs....it was pretty bright though!


I was also impressed with the fit. I order a size 6, my true Lululemon size in jackets and felt that the fit was spot on. The back gathers and creates a slight poof on the top...I actually love this because it gives it a feminine vibe. I also like that the zipped hood provides a stiffness to the neck. I also appreciated the length....my Fo Drizzle is great for to and from, but it is too long for running. This jacket is a perfect length for a multitude of activities...I have been wearing it running, playing golf, and even casually with my Frye boots.

As for practicality, is a very well lined jacket. While the Fo Drizzle has been great for rain,  it is not a lined jacket. This one has just enough lining to be warm enough to block rain and light wind. I've actually had to take off my jacket a few times because the lining was making me a little warm!



I just wanted to give you a comparison to the Fo Drizzle. The material is much heavier than the Rain Runner, but there is no lining. I do appreciate that the Fo Drizzle has fuzzy pockets though! It has been an unexpected favorite that I would have never ordered online!


This is just to give you an idea of the reflective cuffs. The only thing I don't really care about is the perforated edging on the inside of the jacket...I know it is for venting, but it's just not necessary. I would have rather it been a solid piece.

Overall. I'm really impressed with this jacket! It has been a new favorite by far. I know the price was a little steep, but I'm wearing it enough to get my money's worth!

Just a reminder since I was getting a little bit of hate on my blog sale post....I have a 10 day golf tournament in November. With the upcoming tournament, my torn hamstring, and my broken laptop....I will not be posting as regularly as I have in the past. While I appreciate all of the readers on this blog, I have to make my tournament and recovery a priority. Always appreciative of you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment