Lulu-Delivery! Lots of Cadet Blue!


It's another "Snow Day" in Washington DC! The Government is shut down, and I am spending my day on the couch! I can't really complain with that! If you bought something from me on February 9th, your package has already shipped two days ago. I think I had one person clearing a check, but the rest is in the mail. I will send out shipping confirmations soon....I have 9 tracking numbers that I need to sort through.


The first item I got was my Cadet Pacesetter Skirt. I love Cadet blue and I was really happy that they released this in tall. Tall skirts sell out quickly, and lately they have not been releasing the tall ones in all of the colors (boo on you Lulu).


I also got my first All Sport bra. Since its never in my stores, I have never had the opportunity to try it on. The model looked like she was pretty busty, and I appreciated the higher neckline. 


My Heathered Cadet Swiftly came in and I'm still in love. I'm also convinced this is mis-labeled as heathered. It should be Spacedye or something of that sort. When you look at the heathered Bali Breeze and Flare ones, the print is nothing like this one. On top of the print and color being gorgeous, it is the softest swiftly I have ever worn. I"m head over heels for a workout shirt. 

The other item I got was my Iconic wrap. I ordered a size 6, but it's going to be too big. I remembered the last version being really tight in the sleeves, so I ordered TTS.....then I read that it was knit. Knit tends to stretch out a bit and relax over time, so I typically size down. My size 4 I bought in the store is perfect.

BTW, Lulu must have made a boatload of these Iconic wraps....they have been on the site for a week and half and they are still in stock in all sizes and colors....weird. 


So this is my haul for this order...it was a little larger than my normal online orders, but I liked all of my items. I would have kept my Iconic wrap if it wasn't for me mis-ordering the correct size. I also got a pair of cute socks. I have been eyeing these in the store....you know you like your socks when you wear them for 2 straight days.


You also know you love your items when you can't stop wearing them. I now have a little baby collection of Cadet Blue. With the exception of the skirt (due to cold weather), I have worn at least one Cadet blue item every day. I have worn the Swiftly, Forme, and WUC at least 2-3 times already...I wore the swiftly two days in a row lol.


Here's the Pacesetter skirt. I order these in tall, because I only wear them for golf (plus I'm technically tall being 5'7). I usually pair the skirt with a polo or a Forme jacket. I just got the polo on the right a few days ago at Marshall's. It was a Nike golf polo and I got it marked down from $65 to $19.99. I like that the pocket and the cuffs have denim-like material.


I really liked my All Sport bra. It was surprisingly lightweight when I took it out of the packaging. The wide straps are comfortable. I don't get why Lulu labels this one, the energy bra, and the ta ta tamer as a "medium" support bra....no. I know why. They want you to think the "Itty Bitty Booby Bracers" have so much support, justifying their higher price. I think this bra is enough for high support and would be appropriate for running and crossfit.


I have already professed my love to this Swiftly, so I'm not going to keep kicking a dead horse.....its amazing. As I wore a weight belt, a trapeze belt....I thought for a split second getting another one in case I picked a thread on this one....but I had a lot of "chaffing" and "rubbing" and no picks.....I think it's pretty durable and not as delicate as some other ones.


I also ordered a "Keep Ur Cool" racer in Pow Pink Light/Flash Light/Creamsicle Pop "Space Dye". I ordered a size 14, so I will do a side by side comparison to Lulu's CRB when it comes in. It says it will be here Saturday, but I'm not holding my breath.....more than likely it will be pushed back because of the snow.

So that's it for now...did you guys get any goodies this week? I woke up an hour or two after the upload. I was going to get the "natural" crops, but they were sold out of one size....my size....so I took that as a sign and got nothing. Not to mention I've got a lot in the stores this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment