Lulu-Latest - A New Print!

A new print, In a Flash bra, White Grey Wee Stripe Vinyasa, and Fresh Teal Nice Asana and Forme Jackets!

Lululemon Wayne:

 Looks like a new pinwheel pattern. I'm wondering what else we will see....

Close ups of the bandit jacket....







White WAFS - I really like this one!

The more I see this, the more I like it. :/

Lululemon 6th and Lamar:

Lululemon Bridgeport Village:


Lululemon Cherry Creek:

Lululemon Dallas Galleria:

Lululemon Derby Street:

Lululemon Fashion Place:


Lululemon Halsted:

Lululemon Johnson Street:
New fabric...fullux....hmmm...don't know what this means yet....

Lululemon Mall of America:

Lululemon Maryland Plaza:

Lululemon Oakbrook Center:





Lululemon Regalia:

Lululemon Sagemore:


Lululemon Southpark


Ugh....this is growing on me. Still not crazy.








Lululemon Suburban Square:

Lululemon Syracuse Showroom:
Love the striped piping!








Lululemon Shops at Nanuet:

Lululemon Third Ward:
In a Flash Bra

Lululemon Trolley Square:


This chica has serious abs and gives me motivation to go back to the gym!





Lululemon Westfield UTC:






BTW, I think I'm done posting photos of the Bandit Jacket and more recent items...I think we've seen enough. I'm waiting for something new! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment